HOLY WEEK in PAMPANGA. Devotees in Pampanga re-enact the passion on the cross of Jesus during Holy Week. Photo credit: http://www.tripsiders.com
Posts Tagged With: Pampanga
* Aircon van land transfer (Manila-Pinatubo base camp-Manila) inclusive of toll fee and gas
* 4×4 wheel drive adventure
* Local guide for the trek
* All applicable fees (conservation, local pinatubo guide)
* Certificate of Conquest
* Tour coordinator
Please note that your Mt. Pinatubo package tour can also start from Angeles or at the base camp in Tarlac if you bring your own car.
Public Tour Rates:
Php 2550/person with transfer from Manila or Angeles
Php 2250/person without transfer (if you bring your own car to Tarlac)
Private Tour Rates:
We also organize private Pinatubo tours anytime from end of October to May.
Rate depends on your group’s headcount.
From Php 2650/person with transfer from Manila for a group of 10 people
From Php 2350/person without the transfer from Manila for a group of 10 people
Missed the Giant Lantern Festival Competition? You can still catch the giant lanterns of Pampanga in the following exhibition dates which will run from Dec 15 to January 3, 2014 for FREE!
• Dec 22, 2013 · 7 PM · Telabastagan, CSFP
• Dec 23, 2013 · 7 PM · Greenfields, Sindalan, CSFP
• Dec 24, 2013 · 11 PM… · City Proper, CSFP
• Dec 25 until 31, 2014 · 7 PM · Robinsons Starmills, CSFP
• Dec 27, 2013 · 7PM · Nepo Center, Angeles City
• Dec 28 to 29, 2013 · 7PM · Marquee Mall, Angeles City
• Jan 1, 2014 to Jan 3, 2014 · 7 PM · Robinsons Starmills, CSFP