The Philippines is home to 5 World Heritage sites:
- * Baroque Churches of the Philippines located in Manila, Santa Maria, Paoay, and Miag-ao
* Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park in Palawan
* Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras
* Historic City of Vigan in Ilocos Sur
* Puerto Princesa Subterrenean River National Park in Palawan
Read the article here:
Contact us now at +63.2.564.5070 / +63.918.404.9927 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or book a trip to these heritage sites!